MONDAY BLUES

Think I was joking about having to separate my Primark Midi skirt posts into parts because I bought so many? Yeah, I wasn't... After buying my first Primark midi in the gorgeous - if slightly picnic blanket-esque - gingham print, I deemed it necessary, yep necessary, to follow it up with not one midi repurchase... but three. (I also blogged about the second, which is a gorgeous pastel checked number, here)

My new years resolution to spend less is clearly going as well as my resolution to eat healthy and exercise.

Onto the next Midi purchase. It's a pastel/periwinkle blue, it is slightly sheer with a shorter slip underneath, it is - to quote Cheryl for the thousandth time (I really do need to stop quoting bloody Cheryl) - right up my street!

I received this beautiful statement necklace below from an independent designer based in Liverpool, called Roxiie's Treasures and I really love it! It's different from any item of jewellery that I own and I can definitely see myself getting a lot of wear out of this.
Breton top worn way too many times: New Look
Skirt: Primark
Shoes that are more lethal than meth: River Island
Jacket that is clearly more of a prop than what I actually wore ;): Topshop
Necklace: Roxiie's Treasures*

Today has been a work from home day so for me personally, the odd, occasional all day long browse of some of my favourite blogs, - see here for my most recent favourites post - online shops and the total demolishment of anything and everything that is in my kitchen, has been my cure for the Monday blues but I would to know what yours are? Any blogs/video's/websites that cheer you up on a bad day? 

Answers on a postcard, please! (...the comments section would work equally as well)

As always, thanks so much for reading!

xx

Labels: , , , ,