Pastels on Portobello


I was not the best person to be with during the making of this post. (Apologies for that boyf!) You see, Portobello road for me, is just one of the prettiest roads/places/areas in London. The multi-coloured pastel houses, the huge white house with the black woven balconies, the mix of high street shops and quirky boutiques... it has an effect on me where I can no longer engage in a conversation for longer than 10 seconds without needing to express that "oh my god, that house is the prettiest thing I've ever seen" or "That house would make the best nail polish colour".

Again, apologies boyf...

The pastel and clean white houses leave me wanting to keep my outfit choices, well... clean and pastel, so what better time to wack out my second Primark Midi. Yep I wasn't joking when I said I bought so many of those little beauties that I need to start a series for them. (Probably a good time to drop a shameless link to that post right? You'll find Part 1 here)


Onto part 2.






Cream shirt: H&M
Skirt: Primark [insert "praise be the lord for Primark" emoji here]
Shoes: erm, a random seller on eBay that I will of course research and link back when I can be arsed get a chance.


Now, I won't bore you all into an 'Ellie rambling' induced snooze as I actually have a post lined up for these little beauties of a shoe. They are a very good due of the Valentino studded flats... with a price tag at least 50 times smaller. Win Win.


After refuelling from what was obviously a gruelling photo shoot, - I was actually being sarcastic about gruelling although the intense embarrassment from passers by almost is pretty gruelling. Just me? - it was time for Thai and Bubbleology. And even more 'pretty house' appreciation. 






HOW.PRETTY.ARE.THOSE.HOUSES?

Now you have a sense of what my boyfriend had to put up with ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post guys. I would love to hear your thoughts on the Primark midi's... like/dislike, own one yourselves? I'm all ears...

Also, any Portobello market stalls/shops - or anywhere in London - recommendations, I would be more than happy to try them out. All in the name of blogging. Obviously.

As always, thank you so much for reading. See you in the next one!

xx

Labels: , ,