JULY FAVOURITES

Yes July has crept up on us ever so quickly but let's face it, every blogger/vlogger in existence will say that every month, so I shall spare you the huge ramble about it this time :)

This month has been a pretty good one and I kind of feel like I've fallen (even more) head over heels for makeup and clothes. Especially clothes (...sorry purse!) So without further ado, here are the things I've been loving this month.
Almond magnums, Mocha Coconut Frappuccino's and BBQ chicken aside, of course!

Rimmel Breakfast in bed - If I had a pound for every minty green/blue nail polish I had, I would be able to afford the whole of Superdrug. Breakfast in bed wasn't necessary but it is very appreciated. And beautiful. Like, incredibly beautiful to the point in which I couldn't stop staring at my nails. It is actually less neon than it appears in the picture, almost like Tanya Burr's Little Duck's younger sister. The brush is perfect, the formula good (although maybe just slightly gloopy after a second coat) This is my summer favourite! 
Makeup forever HD foundation - a full review will be up soon so all I'll say for now, is that it is the stuff that superficial girl dreams are made of. That is all! 

Bourjois Duo Bronzer - I received this at the amazing bourjois summer launch a few weeks back and I have genuinely worn it everyday since. Swirled together, it makes a gorgeous glowy all over bronze and subtle contour. Use separately for a more enhanced contour. It also smells of chocolate/cocoa butter. Win win! 
Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Pale Mauve - this lipstick, I christened my 'Young Apprentice' lipstick. I bought it almost 2 years ago just before I started working on the show and I literally wore it every day for 3 months. I rediscovered it this month and oh my, have I missed out. It is the perfect nude pink. The formula is pretty matte so it's long lasting but also very moisturising. If you like Mac Angel and Hue, this is like their matte baby. Perfection.
Those primark mules (linked here) - I searched high and low for weeks for these. I finally found them, I bought them, they haven't come off of my feet since. Well, figuratively speaking of course. They're also ridiculously comfortable considering the heel is around 4.5inches high and they also go with everything. So basically, I would've been a fool not to buy them, right? Right...

A gift to remember by Melissa Hill - I got this free in my Bourjois goodie bag a few weeks back too and finished it in around 3days. It's not thrilling, tense, it doesn't even really have a huge story line but it is such an easy, 'nice' read. Perfect for a beach holiday. Ahh, let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away...

I generally always mention a blogger favourite in my monthly favourites, however I have been so obsessed with blogs lately that there are simply too many to name. So I will be a bit of a cop out and say all of you! Although - ahh there's always a but - I have particularly been loving my all time blogger fave, Kenza Zouiten. She needs no introduction, just head to her blog. She is the definition of perfection!

So that's it for July. A special mention should also go to that long lost friend of ours, named the sun, which has dramatically improved life just by hanging around more often. (Everything is better in the sun, right?)
 How has July been for you? What products, people, 'things' have you been loving this month? I would love to hear your thoughts!

xx

Labels: , , ,