SUMMER PRINTS

This kind of print, for me, just sums up summer. It reminds me of the ocean and makes me want to hot foot it to the airport, catch the soonest flight and head straight to the Bahamas (one of my favourite places ever)/Maldives/Thailand [insert place of paradise here] As it stands, I currently work on a show that 'can't have me away' #FML so dressing like the ocean and a day trip to Southend is about as good as it gets for me. It's OK though, I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter at fucking all! ;)

Onto said dress. Oh, and apologies in advance for the lack of photo quality and posing. It was a bright, but windy - hey Hagrid-esque hair! - day. The 'touch the hair, act natural' pose on the other hand? Well, there's no excuses for that one.

In other news, I have been happily trying out practically everything I received from Bourjois from their new Summer collection and oh my, are there some absolute corkers in it. (Corker?... I have clearly been watching far too much Home and away)
Said corkers - 
The cream blush in 05 - TOO.PRETTY.FOR.WORDS - ...although of course you will have realised by now that I love a chat far too much to ever be lost for words :) - warm enough to provide a natural bronze with enough peachy pink to create a subtle flush. 

Contour clubbing waterproof in Ultra Black - does what it says on the tin. An extremely opaque, matte black that's incredibly long lasting. I won't say "lasts all day" because I personally don't think that's possible (is it possible?!), but if it is, I will more than happy to be proven wrong.

The Bronzing powder and highlighting duo - *even more happy sighs* Perfect to take on the go as both the bronzer and the highlighter are great on their own but my preference is a good swirl of both for an all over bronze.

Love me some bronze!

So, thoughts on kaleidoscope- esque prints. Are you a fan, own an item similar yourselves? And what about the Bourjois goodies, have you managed to pick up any of the range - which is out this week may I add! - yet? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

As always, thanks so much for reading. See you in the next post!

xx

Labels: , ,