OOTD: A New Look Summer


One of the greatest tragedy's in life, is turning up somewhere in the same outfit as someone else. OK, OK, slight exaggeration mixed with major priority issues there but it's still pretty traumatising right? (First world problem at it's finest!)

It's not often that I branch out of my comfort zone but as I realised that my lovely friend who I went to IMATS with was planning to wear the same shorts as I was, I thought it was about time I pushed the boundaries little. Stepped out my black, white, grey and neutrals comfort zone and went for something completely different to anything in my wardrobe. 

And that is how the following jumpsuit came into my possession. 


For those who read my Bourjois Summer Launch post, you may have seen this jumpsuit already, but hey, if clothes recycling is good enough for Kate Middleton, it's good enough for me.






Is it dramatically unique or particularly life changing? Of course it isn't. But it is unique for my wardrobe at least. I don't own a lot of royal blue and I can count on one hand the amount of jumpsuits I own - none with a bandeau silhouette either - so it's pretty much 'Lady Gaga Meat dress' territory for me. Yeah, I'm that boring...

Can I just take this moment to express that New Look are absolutely killing summer style right now. There are just too many gorgeous kimono's, denim shorts and pretty florals that I'm pretty sure I 'need' in my wardrobe. I wish I was fortunate enough to have been sent some of the New Look Chasing Summer range however with the only person reading my blog being my mum - ;) - I will have to settle with spending all of my house deposit on the summer range instead [Insert monkey covering it's eyes emoji here]


I think that's about it from me. So tell me, have you made any 'out of your comfort zone' purchases lately? What's your go-to event outfit? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

As always, thank you so much for reading!

xx

Labels: , , ,