New Shoes: Snakeskin skates

I was considering making 'New shoes' posts a series, because in all honesty, I could keep that series going on forever. At this present moment in time - which finds me sitting in front on the TV watching the Kardashians and perusing the ASOS shoe section, FYI - I've decided against it as I a) do not need anymore shoes in my life (although I'm many of you will agree that there is no such thing as too many shoes?) and b) do not need an excuse to purchase, and bring anymore shoes in to my life.

So for now we'll stick with my latest purchase. The Skate shoes. 

Yep, I've fallen hook, line and sinker for that band wagon. For a change...
  
I can honestly say that I had no intention of picking a pair of these up. Yes, they look amazing on Lily Melrose and The Blonde Salad. Yes, right now they are the epitome of 'laid-back cool'... but I just couldn't get past the hurdle of acquiring what are effectively, a pair of trainers.

That however, was until I spotted these H&M snakeskin bad boys. They're just a bit different from the others. Unique enough to stand out from the rest and add a little somethin' somethin' to your outift, but with colours neutral enough to go with pretty much anything. It's love.

Erm, yeah, it's totally possible to be in love with a pair of shoes. Right girls? Right?... that'll be just me then.
Weird, superficial love aside, they're extremely comfortable and I can see these featuring a lot in my sping time wardrobe. (Who am I kidding? I definitely would've purchased at least 2 - 3 more pairs before spring actually rears it's head)


Oh, a nice little added bonus point for H&M, I actually saw an identical pair to these - perhaps with a more pink tinge - that cost a ridiculous £69.99. These H&M gems were £25. 'Nuff said!


So, what do you think about Skate shoes? Like them, loathe them, own a pair or ready to buy some? I'd love to hear from you.

As always, thank you so much for reading!

xx

Labels: ,