Life Lately - #1

There's a couple of reasons why I struggled to start off this post. The first being that I am currently writing it after consistently working a minimum of 16 hours days at work - oh ffs, here she goes, moaning again! - and therefore am so tired it's a miracle I can string two words together. The second being that I am also in a food/wine coma after a lazy day off Chinese buffet (classy) and a lambrini wine fest. (even classier)

But 'moany bitch' and massive 'slob-ness' aside, the point of this post - to which obviously takes paragraphs, many unfunny jokes and an eternity to get to (this is me - beat around the bush Betty - after all!) - is to give you a little update considering I have been M.I.A (channelling my inner Kardashian like the massive saddo I am with that phrase) pretty much for the last 3months. Not that I am under the illusion that anybody cares what I've been up to, or noticed that I've been gone at all. (Apart from you mum, obviously #Number1Fan #MumsHaveToLoveWhatYouDo #PleaseBloggerBanMeFromUsingAnymoreHashtags!!) Don't worry kids, a scatty, silly blonde I may be but delusional, I am definitely not.

So, after 3months of a lot of hours, stress and far too much Essex for anyone's liking, I have come to the end of my third series of TOWIE. I barely had a second to breathe let alone chill and write a blog post, hence operation "Unwind and try to look a little more alive than a corpse" This very important operation would usually involve a good bath oil, candles, DIY manicure...this time however, as it also happened to be my birthday coming up, I was taken to Marrakech by my very lovely boyfriend. Yes, I am very lucky girl and no I will not be posting smug, "wish you were here pictures" to rub it in everyone's faces. Well, maybe just one then ;)...
... or three?

But before I attempted to eradicate pale as a ghost, bigger bags than Tescos Ellie, I had a wrap party to get to. Apologies for the shocking 'outfit picture', that would be the result of running late (standard) and being in a rush to eat a 3course Indian meal before the party. Yep, an Indian feast, whilst wearing a bodycon dress. Sometimes I genuinely believe I could make Helen Flanagan look intelligent. (Sorry Hels!)
Christmas is approaching, and I am already getting into the spirit - sitting by the fire with roasted chestnuts (Heaven!) chocolate celebrations (everyone loves a celebration right?) and Eggnog (So wrong but so right. Sorry not sorry) Basically, I have gone from being South East London's answer to Scrooge to a Christmas jumper wearing, Yankee Candle/any chest-nutty, cinnamon, vanillery scent candle burning, "It's cold, time to wack on Now Christmas Classics" girl. And I bloody love it!
Catch up wise, for the sake of your sanity I'll stop now. But to round this bad boy up, I am very excited about the thought of having more time to blog, stalk read other blogs, see family and friends, shop (let's face it, I always managed to squeeze that in anyway. 15minute lunch break? Selfridges is a 5 minute walk from TOWIE Towers, it would've been rude not too right?)...and basically just unwind. Oh, and try out the infinite amount of beauty products and fashion items that I purchased on my post-birthday shopping spree. See, wasn't joking about squeezing in shopping anyway was I? :) Well, it's my birthday and I can cry rape Space NK, Zara and Topshop (Primark, you tight arse) if I want to. ;)

Hope you enjoyed this post. As always thank you so much for reading. Oh, and congratulations if you got to this point of the post...My god do I love to waffle on so in my eyes, your all heroes! :)

xx

Labels: , , ,