Christmas favourites...and a Merry Christmas from the Elle next door!

As I'm sitting here slobbing out on the sofa, with hot chocolate and mince pies (gluten free obviously, I highly recommend Udi's if anyone's interested) with gale force winds and torrential rain outside which kindly put paid to my outfit picture plans, fuckers... I knew I'd have to rethink my post for today.
(FYI: I actually started writing this post on Monday - and didn't get round to finishing it, standard Elle -  in case anyone wonders if I've gone loony and invented some storms in London)

Anyone even slightly interested in the beauty world - unless they've been living under a rock - will know that we are about to be inundated with 2013 favourites blog posts and Youtube video's. So I thought I'd go against the grain/not even try to compete with people that will have 1000x better pictures, products etc. and do a Christmas time favourites. We all have certain products that get pulled out of the bag around the festive period, so I thought I'd share some of mine which I'm loving right now.
Christmas nails - Barry M Lychee and Maybelline brocades Knitted Gold, love! - Hourglass Ambient lighting powder in Dim Light - Jo Malone Pine and Eucalyptus candle. 
Origins Intense Overnight mask - No 7 Luxurious foaming shower oil - Melvita Ultra nourishing body balm - Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume and body lotion. The ultimate sexy, musky fragrance!

Indulgent, bordering on sickly sweet Hot chocolate - My gorgeous little godson - Beautiful Christmas tree - Gluten free Mince Pies

...and lastly I'd just like to say, I hope you're all having the loveliest of Christmas' with the people most important to you. Thank you to anyone and everyone who checks out my blog, I love and appreciate you all!

And finally, a message to my boyfriend that I think every beauty blogger will appreciate...


Merry Christmas!

Elle
xx

Labels: , ,