OOTD: Stripes and Skorts

The outfit featuring in today's post, you may have seen before. If you're meticulous/pay attention/have great eye sight - 100% doesn't apply to me - then you may have seen the outfit in this post before. If, however you're a bit inabservant/inattentive/have completely shite eye sight (ooh, I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Also a massive knob) then hopefully this will feel a bit new for you. A bit seasonal. A bit fresh. (Please, please - if you ever see me in real life - feel free to slap me in the face for using the word 'fresh')

Either way, what I'm basically saying is...I've worn it before. But you know what, sod it...I'm all for a bit of clothes recycling. If it's good enough for Kate Middleton, it's good enough for me!

P.S I am in no way comparing myself to the beautiful (in my dreams) classy (where's the nearest McDonalds?) Posh (I'm 100% one of the most common/cockney people you will ever meet) Kate Middleton.

P.P.S Don't judge me for the Maccy D's comment, you know it's the only thing that hits the spot when you're hungover!

Said 'recycled' outfit -
Minus 10points for the ridiculously creased shirt and 'skorts' Minus another 10points for the vacant, "hurry up and take the picture bitch!" smile. 
Clearly going for the "let's choose a blurry photo to phase out my face/stance/entire body" technique with this bad boy today! 
To the guys at work who discovered my blog recently and absolutely ribbed me for it, this one's for you. I can't wait to be the brunt of your piss taking banter. SarcasticBitch.com
Shirt: H&M
Skorts (write that word and tell me you don't feel like an absolute knob doing so? told you!): Zara
Shoes: Primark
Tan worthy of David Dickinson/Wotsit/Snooki status: courtesy of Utan Brazillian Bronze

Any TOWIE fans out there will know that our final episode aired last Wednesday. Any 'TV types' out there will know that an obligatory Wrap Party post is absolutely on it's way. So a warning in advance - the next post (well, the wrap party post anyway, typically I have at least 3 drafts that will probably go out before then) will contain a lot of posing (hello, I work on TOWIE after all). A lot of photo booth snaps (what's a wrap party without one) And a lot of very intoxicated people. (I have no excuse for that one) Don't say you weren't warned!

As always, hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you so much for reading :)

xx

Labels: , ,