OOTD: Fifty shades of grey

What's that noise I can hear? Oh, that's right...the sound of the bandwagon rolling on and on. Yep, this whole 50 shade's/stupid title brigade is just going to keep on coming...you lucky little things ;)

Apologies for being a bit M.I.A on the blog this week (M.I.A...I've always wanted to use that phrase since I heard it on the Kardashians. I think I've just outdone myself on the geek front haven't I?) I started back to work this week and ended up getting home late Monday (which is pretty standard TV) meaning no blog post, also went out last night for a little 'Team Xtra-Factor' bonding sesh and onto a party of my brothers after meaning again, no blog post. So today I've got up a little bit earlier (god knows how I managed that) so you can all see a slightly worse for wear 'outfit of the day...and night'

I'm loving metallic shades at the moment, as you might of noticed in my last post here, but let's face it...50 shades of pewter doesn't exactly have the same ring to it does it? and if you've read any of my previous posts you'll know I'm all about cheesy puns on this blog (apologies in advance!) So without further ado, here's the outfit...
Oh yeah, awkward 'let's try and make this look natural and less posey' photo's are 100% my forte! 
Top: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Tights (because obviously you all want to know where my tights are from): BHS...big up shopping like a granny
Watch: Michael Kors
Cuff: H&M

Hope you enjoyed this post guys, I'd love to hear what colours, trends, styles etc. you're loving for Autumn/Fall...so I can copy your style use you as inspiration ;)

Thanks so much for reading!

xx

Labels: , , ,