Loreal INOA and Chanel pop up shop

...and the award for the most random blog title goes to...erm, I think I win that one hands down don't I? I know what you're thinking, what the hell is she waffling on about now? Well I might as well just jump straight in and tell you. Today, after what feels (and looked) like years, I got my barnet chopped. And for anyone that doesn't understand that shocking South East London vocabularly (which i'm pretty sure is the vast majority of people reading this) it basically means I had my hair cut. Anti-climax of the century or what? Anyway, considering my roots were beginning to get as big as Samantha Brick's ego I finally "cut" to the chase and booked an appointment.

Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with all the details of what I had done, but what I will say - in case anyone is in the same situation, is - I am allergic to 99.9% of hair dyes!! (I know what you're thinking, "not with those roots love!" but I am. And finally after countless reactions to test patches I chanced my luck and wandered into Covent Garden's Rush (Bedford St) where I met my lifesaver Jason who introduced me to INOA.

INOA is amonia free, odourless...blah blah blah, I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea about the technical side of it, or why it works for me, but it just does.

And that's where my peroxide story began. 2 years later I'm as bleached up and fake as ever...and I love it! Before and after pictures to follow but first, my completely unexciting OOTD to follow.
 And below...a shameful attempt of an OOTD used purely as proof that the roots are banished. At long bloody last!!
The nautical trend will clearly never die in my eyes!
Topshop Parma Violet nails
Blazer: River Island
T-shirt: Forever 21
Jeggings: Pull and bear, which I don't visit anywhere near enough anymore!
Isabel Marant Copy Cats (boots): New Look, who I love for their ability to copy high end for 1/10 of the price
Jewellery: Michael Kors watch, Etsy ring, Topshop Hamsa Bracelet.

Oh...and just in case you were wondering what the beauty obsessed do when they have a spare 5minutes....
The Chanel Pop Up shop. One word...heaven!
And now for the hair before and afters, which I kinda hate posting because it feels a little bit self indulgent but I'll suck it up and get on with it.
                                                  
       Before



     After



Amazing what hair dressers can do these days right? Although I think my face definitely looked better in the first one ; )


Hope you enjoyed this post everyone, thanks so much for reading!
xx

Labels: , , , , , , , ,