Last free weekend...introducing the "break your neck wedges!"

Another random/ridiculous title to add to the list for you. Well, I'm consistent...you've gotta give me that!
Considering this is my last free weekend for the next 10weeks...(ouch)...I had a bit of a family/friends get together. Basically an R.I.P/funeral for my social life!

I was planning to do a bit of foodie/coeliac post but unfortunately the restaurant we had in mind was fully booked so we ended up in, erm, ahem...Nando's (OK, that's a blatant lie, my heart was set on Nando's all along. What can I say? I'm a cheap date!)

Anyway, apart from saying goodbye to my weekends, I'll also be saying bye to my outrageous/unpractical shoes - working in TV means you're on your feet most of the time - so I thought I'd go out on a high. Literally!

Cue the outfit and 'pretty to look at...b*****d to wear' wedges...
 
This picture was taken about 2seconds before I turned round and booted the poxy pigeon out the way. (RSPCA or animal lovers out there it's a joke, I'm joking...I promise!)*guilty face*
I love the metallic look of this jumper, the picture does no justice (for a change) but I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. And of course it had nothing to do with the fact it was in the sale. Nothing at all ;)
Yes you can say it...I'm a tight arse!
Who the hell said wedges are easier to walk in? I'm pretty used to wearing heels but I'm not joking when I say these bad boys are lethal!


Jumper: New Look
Wax Jeans: Miss Selfridge
Watch: Michael Kors
6inch wedges that were designed to break somebodies neck: Office
'That girl' tottering along the road that you point and laugh at because she's about to topple over to the ground at any second: Yours truly!

Now ending my final day off by painting the nails, making a hot chocolate and settling down to watch X-Factor. Jesus, I need to calm down...I'm getting way to rock and roll these days ;)

Hope you enjoyed this post everyone, thanks for reading!!

xx

Labels: , , , , , , ,