Bringing a whole new meaning to ASAP!

Let's face it, when I received a text this morning saying "get dressed ASAP, we're going out" there was clearly some confusion. I must have - in my half asleep state - thought that ASAP stood for 'as short as possible' that is the only possible explanation I can think of for the outfit I chose today.

Anyway, before I go off on a tangent for a change I headed out into my garden (who doesn't want to see a girl, in SHORT shorts in front a fence right?) to take some outfit pictures before I left.

Without further ado:


      


Please excuse the toes, I would try and give some explanation along the lines of 'I was giving my nails a break' but those toes are just not excusable!
              



A close up of said shorts, as if you needed any further proof that they really are pretty short!

Also Loreal Addictive plum nails...LOVE!
Shirt: New Look (currently in the sale - let's face it, the only reason I bought it!)
Shorts: H&M Trend
Gilet/waistcoat/whatever you wanna call it: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Office
Nails: Loreal Color Riche Addictive Plum
Goose bumped legs and terrible roots that could almost pass for ombre hair: all my own!

We ended up at Carluccio's in Covent Garden, which incidently do an amazing range of gluten free dishes, making it a great choice for any fellow coeliacs out there! Here's a link to their menu if anyone's interested. http://www.carluccios.com/static/pdfs/menus/GlutenfreeMenu8.pdf

The rest of my evening will be spent slobbing out catching up on all my favourite Youtubers latest video's, then settling down to see if I can spot myself in the back of shot...I mean...watching the X-Factor ;-) ha!

Thanks so much for reading, have a nice evening! 
x

Labels: , , , ,